Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Twitchie Day(tm) - Part 4 - Champ in a Day(tm) Complete

Previously on Twitchie Day(tm)...

We moved right along into Obsidian Sanctum at 1630, completing the Less is More achievement with a full guild group. Helly (Moordenar) came along on his priest, Ademar and kindly handed over the satchel of spoils. With the extra emblems of triumph, I was able to use my first trophy for iLvl 245 T9 lock gear.


Finally with a quick tweak to the personnel, we lined up to give Malygos a poke in the eye just after 1700. Boom blam kapow... at 1734, 13.5 hours after beginning Twitchie was Champion of the Frozen Wastes! (and now we can finally show his face)

Special thanks to my wife (who plays Jondayla) who helped hatch the scheme and helped align all the pieces so I could spend the entire day playing WoW. Jondy also found that 24 pack of pepsi max that had a significant dent in it by the end of the day.

Thanks particularly to Oddox and Therepoman, whose enthusiasm for the project spurred me on, and whose tanking and healing powered me through all those heroics. The 4am start was the icing on the cake, and logging on to find them both online is one the highlights of my time in WoW.

Quick thanks to Helly too... filling a full guild group for heroics before 6am gave me a very warm and fuzzy feeling.

Thanks to all the guildies that came to Naxx, Sarth and Mally. Having a core of known toons to help push the momentum of the group helped to run things smoothly. I also got a kick out of seeing so many achievements pile up along the way, including a number of other toons hitting Champion of the Frozen Wastes on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment