Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stalwart Defending c/o Mort


Today I got to replace the Felsteel Helm crafted shortly after getting to 70, with the Helm of the Stalwart Defender.

The before shot:


Having eyed off the plans in the auction house so often, but never being able to justify the [usually overpriced] 100s of gold required to get the plans *before* getting the mats together... a fellow warrior, blacksmith and guildy: Mort got them!

Not only did Mort have the plans, but he also fronted the primal nether to get me into a new helm, and inches away from 14k health.

It's taken me a while to get used to the look of the new helm... but Jondy has helped, joking that it makes me look like the rabit suit from Donnie Darko. At least I can tell I've got aggro when tanking with all the other boys and their new felsteel set.

No comments:

Post a Comment