Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The joys of pugging ICC 25


See that blue flame... gently glowing. Take your time. Finally proof that size really doesn't matter... is the [Frozen Bonespike]. How Zenborg had pined for this weapon... how he had rolled and rolled. Even his hideous protector was starting to develop a complex about how superfluous he was.

Finally today was the day, in a last minute Tuesday ICC 25 pug.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I finally produced a decent roll. Today's effort was 8. However, my new druid buddy withdrew his roll hoping to win something else (which unfortunately didn't materialise) and I got my new spike.

Unfortunately, despite what looked like a promising group... even with the 15% buff we were unable to down Festergut since some people were a little new to the concept of spores and some sub-tank DPS efforts. I also learnt a new trick (which /facepalm for not figuring this out already) which was that shadow priests can just ignore the spores, since a dispersion is always available for the pungent blight. So my new /cancelaura Dispersion macro is getting a nice workout recently.

All in all, a fun run though... since it's always a nice surprise to find people from your friends list in the group.

Here's the World of Logs.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous22:33

    Grats! World of Logs is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete