Thursday, September 10, 2009

What to do with 8800g?

Zenborg often feels a little neglected (unlike my other alts who are completely shunned at this point). He doesn't get borgruns(tm) through heroics, he doesn't get to do progression raiding with the guild... and the memories of pugging sometimes haunt his often Zen-like existence.

So I'm convinced if I throw gold at the problem, he'll feel appreciated (amirite, ladies?).

Here's the plan:

[Signet of the Kirin Tor] - 6800g
[Inscribed Signet of the Kirin Tor] - 1000g
[Etched Signet of the Kirin Tor] - 1000g

Buying happiness? Priceless.

I'm pretty much posting this so I can be talked out of it. 8800g seems to be way too much to spend on a ring. Does anyone know if there are plans to release a iLvl 245 upgrade? In your opinion, what should I be spending 8800g on?

6 comments:

  1. WOW it is a nice ring but I don't think it is worth 8800g. You would be better off giving him some play time and get the daily H done and get the 2 iLvl rings from the badge reward they are only 35 badges each and are better than the kirin tor one. Scept you don't get a port to dal, but that is when your hearth or a friendly mage comes in. ;) And poor zen gets to come out at least once a day and get some air and pew pew.

    You could spend 5k on epic flying for Hydona though ;)

    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zenborg already has [Band of the Evoker] from EoTs, and the other one has Mp5, no not as good for DPS.

    Yeah, gimick of the Dal hearth is far less attractive now there's a hearth available every 30 minutes anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give it to me!

    But, really, anything except the ring. It's a nice ring, but it's certainly not worth 8800g. If you want to blow that much money on epics, get the crafted belt or boots or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should put it towards a nice new wicked choppper. :)

    I bag's first ride though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me get this right... you think the ring is a waste of money... but... a chopper is the way to go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah definatley!!

    Just picture it in your mind a wicked shadow priest in shadowform on a chopper. ;)

    Oh with tag along little gnome in the side car too. ;)

    If I could save that much money it would be where I would be putting it to use.

    ReplyDelete