Tuesday, March 1, 2011

250k


Another gold milestone crept up on me the other day; 250k on the server. I had originally intended to get all the gold on alliance, but I have started to get into cross-faction arbitrage, with a fantastic avenue to pursue it. As soon as I had hit 250k, another Darkmoon card sold, and Twitchie finally got to equip a well deserved [Darkmoon Card: Volcano] of his own. I still have a deck up my sleeve for Zenborg in about a weeks time.

Now that I'm at 250k gold, I'm not sure more coin is any more useful. Since I'm not likely to spend more than 50k gold on a single item, as long as I'm over 200k I'll be on the lookout for the most attractive of money sinks.

Image by: tao_zhyn

2 comments:

  1. Jondy14:06

    "Most attractive of money sinks"... you mean ME, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol of course he does Jondy. Although he was very kind and generous to sink me a Tsunami. ;D

    ReplyDelete