Thursday, September 30, 2010

Best in Show

 

While we are struggling for numbers for 25 mans, and even with several DPS on fire we're not getting it done in the later bosses. Tonight however, worked out nicely for me, with a couple of long awaited items finally mine!

[Precious's Ribbon]!!!!!! I'm now "Best in Show" along with Jondy of course... and erm... Oddox... and well a few other toons. It was even better to win it in a 25 man, since there's so much competition for the roll.

Next up, THE kablam melee DPS trinket, [Deathbringer's Will] finally dropped (yet again). The first time I won it, I felt I had to give it up to one of our hunters... the second time, Oddox had me beat on DKP. Finally it was mine! It is the perfect compliment to my gear, bringing me to just a hair shy of the ArP cap with ArP food, and even taking my DPS set over the 6k gearscore mark.

Oddox grabbed the slimes for me on Rotface, and on Festergut I was able to put the trinket to good use, only being beaten out by rogues! Happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment